Feast of Eagles
July 27, 2019
Hosted by the Shire of Cúm an Iolair
Join us for a celebration of our 25th Anniversary! As our Silver anniversary, everyone is encouraged to wear shades of argent and to incorporate silver or greys into your classes and tournaments in crafty ways.
St. Thomas Episcopal Church
12251 Antioch Rd
Overland Park, KS 66213
Site opens at 9am, closes at 9pm.
- Adult Registration: $15
- Adult member registration: $10
- Youth 12-17: $5
- Children under 12 are free
Feast: $12 per person, but with a pre-registration discount of $2 if pre-registered by end of the day on Thursday, July 25, 2019 (midnight that night).
Make check payable to: “SCA, Inc., Shire of CAI.”
Breakfast and a ploughman’s lunch available for donations only.
Site is discreetly wet.
Activities for the day include:
- Rattan Tournament
- Cut and Thrust Tournament
- Thrown Weapons Tournament
- Bocce Tournament
- Classes and Demos Click here for Class Signups
- Arts and Sciences Display
- “Fish in a Barrel” Fundraiser (benefitting the Kingdom Travel Fund)
- Black, Red, and Gold Feast (our shire colors)
- Feast Server Auction, benefitting the MS Achievement Center
- Children’s/Newcomer activities
Golden Pickled eggs
Red and black caviar with lavish bread
Black olives with pomegranate sauce
Black Bread and butter
Small birds (Cornish game hens) endorded, with blackberry sauce
Red cabbage salad with red and gold apples
Parsnips with cumin sauce
Roast beef encrusted with black peppercorns
Pink garlic sauce & Gold sauce
Radish and cucumber salad
Mushrooms with onions
Cookies with apricot, strawberry and blackberry jam
Click here for Feast Pre-Registration
Merchants welcome, no merchant fee. Please provide your own tables.
Post Revel will be at Eibhilin’s new home! Please be gentle. The address will be available at gate.
Click here for Hotel Infomation
Lady Adelaide Sarsfield
HE Marguerite des Baux