Greetings unto the populace of the Kingdom of Calontir!
HE Konstantia Kaloethina is pleased to sponsor a Dirty Dozen Donation Derby (aka 4D) at Feast of Eagles on July 28th, 2018.
The 4D was created in the Principality of Tir Righ, Kingdom of An Tir, as a way to encourage the creation of largess through friendly competition.
The basic rules for the Dirty Dozen Donation Derby:
* All entrants must create 12 items based on a theme that are suitable for largesse
– 12 needle books
– 12 hats from different (or the same) period(s)
– 12 items suitable for a specific time period
– 12 children’s toys
— 12 socks would not be suitable as that is only 6 pairs
* All entries must be tagged with the maker’s name, and ready to be gifted the day of the competition.
* Items need not be documentable; this is not an Arts and Sciences competition. (though, bonus if it does!)
* Items should not have heraldry on them as they are meant to be given to other areas. If it must have heraldry, consider kingdom populace badges.
* Judging is done by the populace.
**Each entrant display will have a cup placed next to it and anyone may put a provided token into the accompanying cup to denote their choice.
* The entrant with the most tokens in their cup at the end of the day chooses one item from any one of the other entries as a prize.
**Each entrant then chooses from the remaining entries according to how many tokens they received (largest to smallest number).
**Each entry may only be chosen once as a prize.
**Entrants may only receive one prize for participating.
* The remaining 11 items from each entry will be given to Their Highnesses, at the end of the day for use as largess during Their Reign.
**Please keep in mind that your item must be suitable as a gift for someone else in addition to largesse to the Crown.